Getting to know the Dashboard
An overview of Foxify Dashboard
This article helps you understand more about Foxify Dashboard and use its full potential.
Easy to search for any pages you created in Foxify using the search bar at the top of your dashboard.
Besides the default Light mode, Foxify supports dark mode for our beloved night owls!
You can easily activate/deactivate dark mode using the mode switcher.
Here, you can check for the following information:
- Store details:
- Email address
- Storefront password
- Plan details: display your current Foxify plan.
- Notifications: including settings for the types of email you'd like to receive from us. Those emails could be about:
- Product updates & announcements
- Blog & newsletters
A quick button to view/preview your current live store.
This button directs you to Foxify Help center in a single click, where you can find useful user guides and articles to master Foxify.
Click on the tab to quickly get back to Foxify Dashboard.
Access the list of the corresponding page types by clicking on each of the sections (Home pages/ Regular pages/ Products/ Collections).
This is where you can access your global styles settings and menus list.
Check out your account information and current app plan details.
You can also find some Frequently asked questions regarding Foxify plans here.
If you have any questions or need help with anything, we have resources available for you!
- Click the Help center at the very end of your current page or in the dropdown items of the Account button to go to our Foxify supporting documentation.
- Visit our Frequently asked questions for quick answers to some commonly asked questions.
- Click the chat bubble in the bottom-right of your screen to chat with our dedicated support agents.
We're happy and willing to help you out! Don't hesitate to contact us and stay patient