How to install Foxify
In this article, you'll learn how to install and start using Foxify with ease.
To know more about Foxify pricing plans that best fit your store, read the article below:
3. Then, you will be directed to your Shopify admin > hit Install app to finish the installation.
4. After installing Foxify successfully, you can access the app from your Shopify admin > Apps > Foxify.
After installing Foxify, you must enable Foxify App embed so that it can work with your theme:
- 1.In your theme editor (Customize), locate App embeds on the left sidebar.
- 2.Tweak the toggle to enable Foxify Theme Helper.
- 3.Click Save to finish.
This is an essential step to let Foxify work well with your theme in one single click without you adding any extra code to your theme.
If the password of your store is on, you will need to provide Foxify with your password.
- 1.From the Foxify Dashboard, click on Settings at the bottom left > Account.
- 2.In your Account settings, fill in your Storefront password in the corresponding field.
- 3.Hit Save to finish.
To get the password, from your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Preferences > Password protection.