Terms of Service
Agreement between Foxify users and FoxEcom team - the creator of Foxify
These terms and conditions (these “Terms”) set forth the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase and use of a Product from FoxEcom. (“Foxecom”, “we”, “our” or “us”). By purchasing or using a Product you acknowledge and agree that you accept and are legally bound by these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms, you must not use the Products. If you are dissatisfied with these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy are to discontinue the use of the Products.
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- You acknowledge that FoxEcom will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- Technical support is only provided to paying customers.
- The user acknowledges and agrees that the Services provided and made available through our website and applications, which may include some that may be made available on various social media networking sites and numerous other platforms and downloadable programs, are the sole property of FoxEcom. At its discretion, FoxEcom may offer additional website Services and/or products, or update, modify or revise any current content and Services, and this Term of Service shall apply to any and all additional Services and/or products and any and all updated, modified or revised Services unless otherwise stipulated. FoxEcom does hereby reserve the right to cancel and cease offering any of the aforementioned Services and/or products. You, as the end user, acknowledge, accept and agree that FoxEcom shall not be held liable for any such updates, modifications, revisions, suspensions, or discontinuance of any of our Services and/or products. Your continued use of the Services provided, after such posting of any updates, changes, and/or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of such updates, changes, and/or modifications, and as such, frequent review of this Terms of Service and any and all applicable terms and policies should be made by you to ensure you are aware of all terms and policies currently in effect. Should you not agree to the updated, revised, or modified terms, you must stop using the provided Services forthwith.
- The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Vietnam and possibly other countries.
- You acknowledge and agree that FoxEcom may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on FoxEcom’s website, available at https://foxecom.com/pages/terms-conditions and such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms of Service are posted to FoxEcom’s website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use the Service, or access the Service without the express written permission of FoxEcom.
- FoxEcom will not disclose your confidential information to third parties, except as required in the course of providing our services. Confidential information includes any Materials or information provided by you to us which is not publicly known. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in the public domain at the time we received it; (b) comes into the public domain after we received it through no fault of ours; (c) we received from someone other than you without breach of our or their confidentiality obligations; or (d) we are required by law to disclose.
- FoxEcom shall have the non-exclusive right and license to use the names, trademarks, service marks, and logos associated with your store to promote the Service.
- You herein acknowledge, understand, and agree that all of the FoxEcom trademarks, copyright, trade name, service marks, and other FoxEcom logos and any brand features, and/or product and service names are trademarks and as such, are and shall remain the property of FoxEcom. You herein agree not to display and/or use in any manner the FoxEcom logo or marks without obtaining FoxEcom's prior written consent.
- FoxEcom reserve the right to remove any customers’ content for the site and services at any time for any reason.
You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted, or exhibited on or in connection with the Services.
- FoxEcom may from time to time recommend, provide you with access to, or enable third-party software, applications (“Apps extensions”), products, services, or website links (collectively, “Third Party Services”) for your consideration or use, including via the Shopify App Store. Such Third Party Services are made available only as a convenience, and your purchase, access, or use of any such Third Party Services is solely between you and the applicable third-party services provider (“Third Party Provider”). Any use by you of Third Party Services offered through the Services or Shopify’s and FoxEcom’s website is entirely at your own risk and discretion, and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions and/or privacy policies applicable to such Third Party Services before using them. If you install or enable a Third Party Service for use with the Services, you grant us permission to allow the applicable Third Party Provider to access your data and to take any other actions as required for the interoperation of the Third Party Service with the Services, and any exchange of data or other interaction between you and the Third Party Provider is solely between you and such Third Party Provider. FoxEcom is not responsible for any disclosure, modification, or deletion of your data or other Materials, or for any corresponding losses or damages you may suffer, as a result of access by a Third Party Service or a Third Party Provider to your data or other Materials.
- Any correspondence or business dealings with, or the participation in any promotions of, advertisers located on or through our Services, which may include the payment and/or delivery of such related goods and/or Services, and any such other term, condition, warranty and/or representation associated with such dealings, are and shall be solely between you and any such advertiser. Moreover, you herein agree that FoxEcom shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any nature or manner incurred as a direct result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on our website.
- FoxEcom may provide links to other websites and/or resources. Thus, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and as such, we do not endorse nor are we responsible or liable for any content, products, advertising, or any other materials, on or available from such third party sites or resources. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that FoxEcom shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any such damage or loss which may be a result of, caused, or allegedly to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance on any such content, goods or Services made available on or through any such site or resource.
- We do not provide any warranties with respect to Third Party Services. You acknowledge that FoxEcom has no control over Third Party Services and shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such Third Party Services. The availability of Third Party Services on FoxEcom’s websites, including the Shopify App Store, or the integration or enabling of such Third Party Services with the Services does not constitute or imply an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by or with FoxEcom. FoxEcom does not guarantee the availability of Third Party Services and you acknowledge that FoxEcom may disable access to any Third Party Services at any time in its sole discretion and without notice to you. FoxEcom is not responsible or liable to anyone for discontinuation or suspension of access to, or disablement of, any Third Party Service. FoxEcom strongly recommends that you seek specialist advice before using or relying on Third Party Services, to ensure they will meet your needs. In particular, tax calculators should be used for reference only and not as a substitute for independent tax advice when assessing the correct tax rates you should charge to your customers.
- Under no circumstances shall FoxEcom be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, extraordinary, exemplary, or other damages whatsoever, that result from any Third Party Services or your contractual relationship with any Third Party Provider, including any Expert. These limitations shall apply even if FoxEcom has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- To access and use the Services, you shall never use another User's account or registration information.
- You are responsible for keeping your Shopify password secure. FoxEcom cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You expressly understand and agree that FoxEcom shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- FoxEcom does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- FoxEcom does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- FoxEcom does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other Materials purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express implied, or statutory.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time by uninstalling the App or emailing [email protected] and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in FoxEcom’s response.
- FoxEcom will cease providing you with the Services and you will no longer be able to access the Services; unless otherwise provided in the Terms of Service, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any Fees, pro rata or otherwise; any outstanding balance owed to FoxEcom for your use of the Services through the effective date of such termination will immediately become due and payable in full, and the Services for your store website will be disabled.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Boost Sales Service or your Account for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, FoxEcom may suspend or terminate your Account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
- You will pay the Fees applicable to your subscription to the product or use of service, and/or POS Services (“Subscription Fees”) and any other applicable fees, including but not limited to fees relating to the processing of transactions under your Account (“Transaction Fees”), and any fees relating to your purchase of any products or services such as customization requests (“Additional Fees”). Together, the Subscription Fees, Transaction Fees, and the Additional Fees are referred to as “Fees”.
- Subscription Fees are paid in advance and will be billed in 30-day intervals (each such date, a “Billing Date”). Transaction Fees and Additional Fees will be charged from time to time at FoxEcom’s instruction. You will be charged on each Billing Date for all outstanding Fees that have not previously been charged. Fees will appear on an invoice, which will be sent to the Account Owner via the email provided. As well, an invoice will appear on the Account page of your Shopify administration console. Users have approximately two weeks to bring up and settle any issues with the billing of Subscription Fees to Shopify.
- You are responsible for all applicable Taxes that arise from or as a result of your subscription to or purchase of FoxEcom’s products and services. These Taxes are based on the rates applicable to the billing address you provide to us. Such amounts are in addition to the Fees for such products and services and will be billed to your Authorized Card. If you are exempt from payment of such Taxes, you must provide us with evidence of your exemption, which in some jurisdictions includes an original certificate that satisfies applicable legal requirements attesting to tax-exempt status. Tax exemption will only apply from and after the date, we receive evidence satisfactory to FoxEcom of your exemption. If you are not charged Taxes by FoxEcom, you are responsible for determining if Taxes are payable, and if so, self-remitting Taxes to the appropriate tax authorities in your jurisdiction.
- Prices for using the services are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice.
- In the event of a dispute regarding Account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm Account ownership. Documentation may include but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government-issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
- All users herein agree to insure and hold FoxEcom, our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, partners, and/or licensors blameless or not liable for any claim or demand, which may include, but is not limited to, reasonable attorney fees made by any third party which may arise from any content a user of our site may submit, post, modify, transmit or otherwise make available through our Services, the use of Filter Product & App Services or your connection with these Services, your violations of the Terms of Service and/or your violation of any such rights of another person.
Our dedicated support team will happily assist you with the initial installation of the Product and its features. You are entitled to any Product Updates that FoxEcom releases for the Product, for the duration of the commercial lifespan of that Product. While our support team does its best to accommodate requests for customization help, this is not a service that we guarantee.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at [email protected].